Managed EDR – Endpoint Detection and Response
CPCC’s Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) managed service prevents, detects, and quickly responds to ever-changing cyber threats with behavioral AI threat detection, automated remediation, and rollback. Powered by SentinelOne®, an EDR solutions leader, Connecting Point ensures the EDR solution is updated and running correctly at all times.
About CPCC’s EDR solution
Leverage multiple AI detection engines
- Harness AI to analyze new threat patterns and machine learning to evolve a response.
- Detect malicious activities such as memory exploitation with behavioral AI.
- Detect signature-less advanced file-based malware with static AI.
Help prevent cyber attacks
- Protect against the latest threats without waiting for recurring scans or malware definition updates.
- Enforce policy-driven protection tailored to allow/block USB and device connections as needed.
Respond effectively through automation
- Automate quick threat containment, as well as “kill,” quarantine, and remediation actions.
- Roll back endpoints and compromised files to their pre-attack healthy state in case of ransomware (Windows OS only).
Accelerate threat investigation
- Investigate using readily available threat intelligence from leading third-party feeds and SentinelOne® sources.
- Visualize threat activity—the whole chain of events making up an attack—to quickly understand its context, root cause, and lateral movements.
Powered by SentinelOne®
Leader in the 2022 MITRE EngenuityTM ATT&CK® Evaluation:
- 100% Protection and Detection.
- Highest Visibility and Analytic Coverage.
- 100% Real-Time. Zero Detection Delays.