Moultrie County Circuit Clerk Christa Helmuth contacted us about their website that needed updating.
We were happy to provide the Circuit Clerk with services to get their government website domains, hosting and development services organized, documented and updated. Once the initial required content updates were made we discussed areas that were lacking including:
- responsive mobile-friendly web design
- up to date modern theme
- website security features
- ability to make changes to website content
A plan for the overall design was provided to her with a quote to make the website ready for 2019 moving forward. Many of the county audience needs were showcased with home page friendly call to action areas, contact form and hours of service, location, and photos.
Other services included setting up security features, Google Analytics, and sitemap submission via the Google Search Console. They are now able to view their traffic statistics via Google Analytics and review them with their login credentials.
The new government website re-design is now properly secured, responsive and showcases county audience-friendly links to:
- public court records
- legal self-help
- statewide forms
- and electronic filing for civil cases that are easy to find on the home page.
We work with clients on all levels of:
- website development for governments
- government website design
- government social media profile development and integration
- government social media marketing
- government content management
- government digital marketing
- government domain registration
- government SSL certificate installation
If you are looking to automate your social media content management, give us a call at 815-223-1052. We can help you too!
Interested in a no-charge initial website consultation? Please call us and we will be happy to meet with you!