Email encryption provides a robust and secure email delivery
Why Encrypt Email?
With an increase in regulatory pressures, identity theft and highly publicized security breaches in the media, companies that do not encrypt emails containing sensitive information are at risk of regulatory fines, lawsuits, negative PR and a loss of company intellectual property.
Companies dependent on building a relationship of trust with their customers and business partners cannot afford to risk such potential damages to their brand image. Email encryption is, therefore, an important piece of the security puzzle; it protects your company, your customers and business partners. The question then becomes how to implement this critical business process.
Connecting Point Computer Center offers a policy-based encryption service. Using ZixCorp’s “cloud based” email encryption service we are able to provide a low cost solution for our SMB business partners.
What does the Policy-Based Encryption Service Provide?
- Centralized, policy-based email encryption for regulatory compliance
- Automatic retrieval and distribution of public encryption keys through ZixDirectory, enabling transparent email encryption between all ZixCorp customers
- Automated content scanning of messages and attachments, providing transparent encryption for your company’s email senders
- Ability to encrypt, reroute or block emails based on your company’s policy
- “Push” recipient delivery method – sending an encrypted email directly to a recipient’s inbox and enabling secure read, reply and forward capabilities
A robust approach to securing confidential data can be easy and cost effective. Let Connecting Point Computer Center’s IT professionals show you how they can simplify the overall solution, lower the cost, and eliminate the complexity of secure email delivery.
Call today at 815-223-1052 to get started!