Connecting Point Computer Center offers a cloud AV (anti-virus) endpoint solution called AV Defender. AV Defender is provided through the use of our N-Able MSP software. An N-Able agent is installed on our customer’s device (server, PC, laptop) which allows the AV endpoint program to be implemented. N-Able uses a top-tier endpoint solution for the AV engine called Bitdefender. The program is set to auto-update as long as it is connected to the internet. Alerts can be set up so the customer is able to know if there are any problems with one of their devices as well as Connecting Point. Along with the AV Defender being installed N-Able also includes a remote support program that can allow our engineers to remotely access your device through the same agent with their permission.
Call us at 815-223-1052 today for an assessment of your business security needs.
Listed below are some of Bitdefender’s features and benefits:
- Bitdefender is the largest endpoint security vendor on the market, protecting over 500 million endpoints.
- Perform 11 billion security queries per day
- Detect, anticipate and take action to neutralize even the newest dangers anywhere in the world in as little as 3 seconds
- Trusted security provider since 2001 and a pioneer in machine-learning technology since 2008 (48 patents issued for core technologies with 28 pending).
- A layered next-generation solution including advanced application behavior monitoring (Bitdefender ATC – Advanced Threat Control), machine learning technologies, sandboxing, etc. all aimed at guarding against zero-day threats and other viruses like GoldenEye, BadRabbit or WannaCry
- Automated detection, response, and remediation
- Not only is Bitdefender leading in best protection but also best performance as well through independent third party agencies such as AV-Test and AV-Comparatives.
- AV-Comparatives Product of the Year Award 2017
- AV-Test Best Protection Award 2017
- AV-Test Best Performance Award 2017
- SC Magazine Innovator Award 2017
- A leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Endpoint Security Suites, Q2 2018